TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Introduction and Acknowledgment
Tenneco. (the “Company”) maintains this web site (https://monroedrivesafe.com.au) (the “Web Site”) for informational purposes only. Access and use of this Web Site by you are governed exclusively by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). By accessing and using this Web Site, you acknowledge that you have read, accept, and will be bound by, these Terms and Conditions. The Company reserves the right to modify or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
Copyright 2016 Tenneco. All rights reserved.
All materials contained on this site are protected by Australian copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Tenneco. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the content.
Trademarks and Other Intellectual Property
All trademarks, service marks and logos used in this Site are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners. All rights, in the intellectual property contained in this Web Site including copyright, trademarks, trade secret and patent rights are reserved.
License and Site Access
The Company grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Web Site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of the Company. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Web Site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings or descriptions; any derivative use of this Web Site or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This Web Site or any portion of this Web Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of the Company. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Company and its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Company’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of the Company. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by the Company. You are granted a limited, revocable, and What are Shocks nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Company so long as the link does not portray the Company, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any proprietary graphic or trademark of the Company or its affiliates as part of the link without express written permission.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Statements and other Matters
Materials in this Web Site may contain, or contain links to, information that includes or is based upon forward- looking statements within the meaning of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward looking statements are identified as “forward looking statements” or by their use of terms (and variations thereof) and phrases such as “will,” “may,” “anticipates,” “intend,” “goal,” “continued,” “estimate,” “expects,” “project,” “potential,” “forecast,” “plans,” “should,” “designed to,” “foreseeable future,” “outlook,” “believe,” and “scheduled” and similar terms (and variations thereof) and phrases. Such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and may involve significant risks and uncertainties. These risk factors are discussed in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Company’s press releases. and/or the linked information. Actual results may vary materially from those forward-looking statements as a result of any number of factors, many of which are beyond the control of management.
Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they are made. The Company undertakes no obligation to correct or update publicly any of them in light of new information, future events or otherwise. All press releases and other information about the Company appearing on this Web Site are current only as of the date specified. The Company disclaims any obligation to update or correct press releases or other information as the result of financial, business or any other developments occurring after the specified date.
Links to Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to other Web Sites maintained by parties other than the Company or its affiliates (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of the Company and it is not responsible for the content of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. The Company is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the site or any association with its operators.
Feedback Information; Privacy
Visitors may submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false E-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of such submissions. Any ideas or suggestions received from you about how to improve the Web Site or the products or services of the Company or any of its affiliates shall be deemed a grant of permission by you for the Company to adopt and use such ideas or suggestions without additional consideration. Any information provided by you to the Company by E-mail or otherwise shall be deemed to have been provided by you and received by the Company on a non- confidential basis. By communicating with the Company, you automatically grant the Company a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or any information therein alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology, whether no known or hereafter developed, and to sublicense such rights to third parties. Thus, the Company shall be free to use such communication or information on an unrestricted basis and may use the information it obtains through this Web Site relating to you, including, without limitation, your IP address, name, mailing address, E-mail address and use of the Web Site, for the Company’s business and marketing purposes and may disclose such information to third parties for such purposes.
- Monroe Australia Pty. Ltd. is an organisation that is bound by the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988. A copy of the National Privacy Principles is available for your perusal at our premises or you may obtain a copy from the Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner.
- The kind of personal information that Monroe Australia Pty. Ltd. holds is:
- Personnel Records of Monroe Australia Pty. Ltd. staff
- Financial Information involving suppliers and customers trading with Monroe Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Customer contact details
- The main purpose that Monroe Australia Pty. Ltd. holds this information is:
- To enable sound corporate governance
- To fulfil promotional obligations
- To enable staff training and development
- Occasionally, Monroe Australia Pty. Ltd. contracts out services to a third party, which carries out work that cannot be performed by Tenneco Automotive at our premises. The type of personal information that may be given to these companies is:
- Customer contact information, including but not limited to phone numbers, addresses and contact names.
- From time to time Monroe Australia Pty. Ltd. may host contests, surveys and/or promotional offers. Participation in these surveys, contests or promotional offers is completely voluntary and the user therefore has the choice whether or not to disclose their personal information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as age, gender, post code). Contact information will be used to notify/confirm the winners, award prizes and give promotional rebates where applicable. Survey information will be used for the purposes of monitoring or improving Monroe Australia Pty. Ltd.’s customer service and customer satisfaction.
- If you would like further information about the way Monroe Australia Pty. Ltd. manages the personal information held by Monroe Australia Pty. Ltd., then you may contact The Human Resource Manager, at 1326-1378 South Road, Clovelly Park, SA, 5042. PH:08 8374 5222.
- Any requests for access will be taken to the GENERAL MANAGER/PRIVACY COMMITTEE AND YOU WILL BE ADVISED WITHIN 72 HOURS REGARDING THE OUTCOME OF YOUR REQUEST.
- If you have any concerns about the way personal information is managed by Monroe Australia Pty. Ltd., or believe that a breach of your privacy has occurred, please contact The Human Resource Manager at 1326- 1378 South Road, Clovelly Park, SA, 5042. PH:08 8374 5222.
- If you wish to speak with anyone at our company about any privacy issues our contact details are Monroe Australia Pty. Ltd., 1326-1378 South Road, Clovelly Park, SA, 5042. PH:08 8374 5222.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
THIS INFORMATION IN THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO OR USE OF ANY CONTENT OF THIS SITE OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITE OR SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE.
The Company may change or delete information on this Web Site without notice at any time. Therefore, use of these materials is at the user’s own risk.
This site is controlled and operated by the Company from its headquarters in Clovelly Park, South Australia, Australia. Your viewing of any materials on this web site constitutes your approval of this Agreement and consent to jurisdiction in courts of competent jurisdiction in the state of South Australia, without regard to conflict of law principles, to resolve any interpretations or disputes arising from this Agreement and any conflicts that arise from this site.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire and only agreement between the Company and you and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings concerning this Web Site.